Executive buy-in, organizational attention and ongoing engagement across the business are key ingredients for process improvement success, yet many organizations struggle in all three areas. Rinnai, the world’s most innovative heating appliance manufacturer, does not.
Watch the replay of one of our latest webinars to hear Kevin Sherlock, Quality Assurance Manager at Rinnai NZ, share how they’ve transitioned from hard copy manuals to a centralized, standardized approach to business process management and how they’ve successfully integrated risk and process management, ingraining a culture of continuous improvement right across their business.
Check out the recording to learn how the team at Rinnai:
- Drives engagement across the organization - from the boardroom to the shop floor
- Makes process and risk management part of everyday activities
- Increases operational efficiency and effectiveness with time and cost savings
- Streamlines ISO 9001 compliance efforts, saving time, effort and disruption at audit time
- Manages health & safety with integrated risk and process management, including simple dashboard reporting
- and much more!